FireDog Research are absolutely delighted to have been awarded the Cultural and Creative Contract by SEMLEP.
Our team are thrilled at the prospect on working on such a unique, exciting and regionally significant programme.
FireDog have proposed a study will work with employers and stakeholders within the Arts, Heritage, Sports, Visitor Economy, Creative and Cultural Industries (AHSVEC&C) to:
- research and analyse specific AHSVEC&C skills, knowledge and intelligence needs around staff recruitment, retention and workplace skills development, Apprenticeships and Traineeships
- identify common themes around skill development and skills shortages and evidence where precise action is needed within an audience of key business across the sector.
- demonstrate the overall value and importance to the local economy of the AHSVEC&C industries and identify the training and development needs of owner managers to help support and grow their business.
- work with the 11 local authorities in the SEM region in a mapping exercise to improve regional and national collaboration.
- provide the AHSVEC&C sectors and visitor economy with information, analysis, knowledge and tools that will enable them access new talent, source funding opportunities and put in place sustainability recommendations and proposals to take advantage of future growth opportunities.
Contact the team at FireDog Research to find out more.